Group Public Speaking Training
Workshops and Courses
FEARLESS SPEAKERS has the solution. Our highly interactive public speaking sessions will enable you to exude more confidence and poise in every situation
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- Eliminate your fears of public speaking
- Present talks of any kind in public, with confidence and stance
- Keep your audience focused and engaged
- Write and present speeches that are clear and memorable
- Use verbal and non-verbal language effectively
- Persuade or inspire people to your point of view
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
This is for you if you are a:
- Business professional who feel fear or nervousness when you need to speak in public
- Specialist who want to position yourself as an expert in your field of work
- Professional who need to present reports or informative talks
- Experienced presenter who have already been exposed to public speaking and want to expand your speaking skills
- Department Head, Manager or a Leader who wish to develop your leadership skills through public speaking
- Team leader who want to learn to motivate or inspire your colleagues
- Salesperson who want to learn persuasion techniques
UPCOMING COURSES IN YOUR TIMEZONE
How to Get Better at Public Speaking
Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking Forever
When you experience our professional Public Speaking Training you will learn to eliminate the fear of public speaking that has plagued you for years. We will identify your sticking points and show you how to overcome these problems so you can move ahead to the next level.
These hands-on public speaking workshops provide a powerful learning experience! Facilitated by Nationally Certified Trainers, these public speaking classes are guaranteed to transform the way you communicate forever.
How Can we Help You?
Successful presenters understand that what you make the audience feel is what they will mostly remember. We’ve been wired to take in information primarily through our eyes and feelings ever since cave dwellers began looking over their shoulders for approaching predators.
However, presenting a speech is not an easy task; it requires substantial research, organization, public speaking skills, and self-confidence. A good presenter has the ability to engage their listeners from beginning to end and compel them to take action.
Those who wish to learn presentation skills can get incredible training from expert presenters through classes or courses offered by the staff at Presenting professionally.
If you are ready to take the next step and move forward in your business career and personal space, then complete the contact form. A professional trainer will be in touch with you and discuss how we can help you. This discovery call is free of charge.